April 2020 Mount Airy Main Street Association VIRTUAL Meetings
Time & Location
About The Event
The Mount Airy Main Street Association (MAMSA) hosted TWO 2020 April VIRTUAL Member meetings to accommodate our DOWNTOWN MOUNT AIRY BUSINESS COMMUNITY: Monday, April 20, 7-8PM with a follow-up meeting on Wednesday, April 22, 10-11AM. All Downtown Businesses were invited to participate. Open to the Public.
The main agenda topics for discussion:(1) a recurring event o promote & boost local businesses within the Town of Mount Airy including the Downtown Main Street Business District, now known as "Mount Airy Super Saturdays" and (2) procedures for accepting Nominees for the upcoming June 2020 Board of Directors Elections (See Link: https://bit.ly/2Vn1FDF).
The meeting was streamed through Facebook live now available by visiting MAMSA's Facebook page. You may also directly access videos of both meetings by clicking on the associated links below:
- April 20 Facebook Live Video: https://bit.ly/34PIEwI
- April 22: Facebook Live Video Link: https://bit.ly/3aAdRWa
- April 20 & 22, 2020 Membership Meeting Agenda
- February 17, 2020 Meeting Minutes for Approval
- MAMSA Board Nominee Form for 2020 Board Elections - due by May 10, Elections at June 15 Meeting
Updated: April 23, 2020